Wednesday, June 13, 2012

***NEW CONTACT INFO***

I knew that it would eventually come to this, and have been dreading the transition for a very long time, but... with the advent of high-speed internet in the Twist household, I have to change my business email address.

The worst part is the thousands of patterns that have been printed since 2008 with my old Hughesnet email addresses on them. I fully realize that there is no way to let every single customer out there know that they have outdated information on their patterns. My hope is that the vast majority of people who have my patterns in hand are tech savvy enough that if they want to contact me, they can look me up online.

In effort to never have to go through this transition again, I have secured my very own domain (web site in the future! Woot!), and with it, an email address that should last for the rest of my life. Please update your records to:
 Yep, that's beth@heartstringsamplery.com

I have updated the "email me" link on my sidebar, and am in the process of changing every other place on this blog that has my old info, which is quite possibly the most tedious task I have ever undertaken.

At least its a rainy day and I'm fighting a cold, and there is no more school, and I have nothing better to do other than clean house, which I don't want to do anyway. So there.

No comments: